CityMed is able to process all pre-employment medicals - including xrays and laboratory testing if required as these services are onsite. Drug tests can be arranged by us but need to be done offsite.
Due to the numerous variations in requirements for different employers we require a copy of the documents that need completing to be faxed 09-379-3793 or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org , so that the medical examinations required can be planned properly.
General advice to prepare for your medical;
- Allow plenty of time so that you are not late. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to medical start time so that all your documentation can be processed ready to start
- Do NOT rush as this will put up your blood pressure, which may delay the completion of your medical or may require you to return another day to retest
- If you are on medications bring all your medications
- Glasses; bring these if you wear them
- A urine sample is usually required to be done as part of the medical (Women – please note that the medical cannot be completed during your period because the urine sample cannot be done during menstruation or within 3 days of it finishing)
- The medical will not be released until payment has been received
Please call CityMed reception on 09-377-5525 to make an appointment.