We provide essential pre- and post- travel care - contact us today
Cost effective removal of skin lesions, skin cancers and a range of minor surgeries
Extensive range of general health and medical services in central Auckland
A full pharmacy for your convenience plus Labtests
The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners issued a message advising general practices to become as virtual as practicable and to reduce physical consultations, where possible. This is to prevent the community spread of Covid 19 in general practice waiting rooms and to protect the health workforce. Lessons have been learned from the experience in Italy. Although this is not unexpected it is a big shock that we have reached this point so quickly.
The Covid 19 situation is changing daily so we may need to change policies and procedures day by day.
- WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT WE ARE SWITCHING TO VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS WHERE APPROPRIATE
- WE ARE STILL HERE TO SUPPORT, CARE FOR AND MANAGE OUR PATIENTS.
- BECAUSE OF COVID 19 THE RISKS OF TRYING TO SEE EVERYONE IN PERSON ARE OUTWEIGHED BY THE RISKS OF TRANSMITTING INFECTION.
- PLEASE ADVISE US IF YOU HAVE:
- travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- been in contact with a confirmed or suspected Covid 19 case
- currently got any of these symptoms. Fever, headache, sore throat, cough or runny nose.
- THE NORMAL FEES APPLY FOR PHONE AND VIDEO CONSULTATIONS, AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INVOICE.
- WE HAVE DISABLED VOICEMAIL MESSAGES AS WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS VOICEMAILS FROM WHERE WE ARE WORKING. Please contact us via our website or ConnectMed link.
Some of our staff have health issues that preclude them from having any face to face contact during this crisis. We apologise on their behalf if you need to be seen by someone else if you do require an examination.
To say this is challenging is the biggest understatement, however, with your help we will adapt and make things work so we can continue to look after you both through this crisis and afterwards.
Please bear with our staff during this traumatic time. It is essential that we maintain a health workforce and we appreciate the changes are frustrating to all.
Thank you for your cooperation.